Sunday, February 7, 2010 - Super Bowl XLIV Edition

1. I'm Glad We Cleared This Up - Hamas: We're sorry about civilian casualties -- wait, no we aren't - Jihad Watch and Hamas backtracks: We didn't apologize for rocket fire against Israel civilians - Haaretz - Israel News - I was afraid these despicable homicidal thugs were going soft on us. And I am sure that all their lefty supporters in Europe, Canada and the United States will come forward and emphatically renounce their patronage of these miserable bastards - not holding my breath!!


2. Speaking Of Despicable Homicidal Thugs - The Taliban (there are lots more....)

3. Speaking of Despicable Homicidal Thugs - I present......the Government of Iran.


6. Terrorism Update - A delightful but essential topic

7. We Are Own Own Worst Enemies, Edition ???? - CAMERA: Cloud of Questions Over Ha'aretz's White Phosphorous Story



10. President Obama - As his term elapses, I am less and less impressed - Pajamas Media » Obama vs. Einstein




12. Nachman Shai - Dr. Shai, I presume? - who visited Halifax in September.

13. Looks Like A Very Interesting Book - Book Review: Yalta: The Price of Peace - WSJ.com


14. The UK - While Muslims are appeased, while this is what the Jews get - Anti-Semitic Attacks Hit New Record In 2009 After Israel's Fighting With Gaza | UK News | Sky News





v

18. Jewish Super Bowl Player - On Religion - An Offensive Tackle Named Shlomo - NYTimes.com - puts the lie to the old joke that a Bar Mitzvah is when a Jewish boy realizes that he is more likely to own a professional sports franchise than to play for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While you are free to disagree with something I have said or posted, you must not use inappropriate language - comments that are profane, racist or otherwise objectionable will not be tolerated.