Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1. What Did He Say? - Does he even know? Critics say Obama's message becoming 'incoherent' - CNN.com and Commentary » Blog Archive » Obama’s Ground Zero Debacle






4. As Does This - Hamas Refuses UN Plan to Teach Holocaust - Politics & Gov't - Israel News - Israel National News - mind you, I don't put a lot of faith in any entity associated with the UN to teach anyone anything about the Shoah.

5. And This - From Islam's defence to rejoicing in cancer - and this is in Canada......unbelievable.






10. CFL - I am not a big fan of the CFL game, but I do agree that it turns out its share of highlight plays.

1 comment:

  1. Re: With views like that, how can this man still be allowed to teach in a well regarded publicly funded post secondary institution? It is a rhetorical question of course as this seems open season on Zionism and as Susan Estrich observes, Judaism, and that he can write such blatant material reminiscent of Duplessis era Quebec in the thirties or even Nazi Germany is a scandal. Where are the moderate Canadians who need to demand better of the instruction he teaches at (They did not mind demonstrating when BiBi came to merely speak Concordia a few years ago)?

    Gail

    ReplyDelete

While you are free to disagree with something I have said or posted, you must not use inappropriate language - comments that are profane, racist or otherwise objectionable will not be tolerated.