Don't get me wrong - the "cartoon" would have been just as extraordinarily offensive at the height of Cast Lead, but the delay suggests that something deeper is afoot.
I am sure that when confronted, he will claim artistic license, freedom of expression and freedom of the press. However, the "cartoon" is yet another blood libel against Jews and Israel.
But will Jews react in the manner that followed the Danish cartoon controversy? I doubt it. But the New York Times and Pat Oliphant should rightfully expect severe criticism and censure for this despicable piece of "work".
Put in a link to the cartoon so we can all have a look. I want to see it. I am curious. I like the way you write your stuff. I am putting a link to your blog from my blog.
ReplyDeleteOkay, time to start boycotting the NY Times. That's pathetic and infuriating.
ReplyDelete