Another example of a radical Muslim cleric teaching hate - noteworthy not for its message (though it always is "interesting" to see what new depths of hatred these radical clerics can sink to), but because it was broadcast on al-Jazeera (Arab), which obviously did not object to spreading this irrational hatred (nor has it apparently ever objected - these stories and the supporting video clips are distressingly easy to find on the Net - especially on a site like YouTube).
I'm sorry - I find it hard to believe that this type of stuff does not in some way find its way over to al-Jazeera (English). And I simply cannot imagine Israeli TV ever permitting this type of material to be broadcast, nor would I ever advocate it.
So it seems that the result is that a young child's mind, (and no doubt many, many others), has been poisoned - making even the concept of talking peace with Israel ever more distant.
No comments:
Post a Comment
While you are free to disagree with something I have said or posted, you must not use inappropriate language - comments that are profane, racist or otherwise objectionable will not be tolerated.