Monday Night Mini Blog - November 30, 2009

1. Man, That Talking Thing Has Really Worked Out Well! Just look at the change in Iran's behavior!!
Here is a contrary view from a someone who can speak with some terrible experience - I'm sorry, but I disagree with your position - Why we have to talk with Tehran - The Globe and Mail


2. And Not Just The Iranians - who are Persians, not Arabs - Fouad Ajami: The Arabs Have Stopped Applauding Obama - WSJ.com

3. Damn Lawyers - Nazi War Crimes Trial Starts: Demjanjuk's Lawyer Accuses Judge of Prejuduce - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International - and just think what KSM's lawyer is going to say in his trial. If Demjanjuk is proven guilty, then even though it will not happen, I hope that he is treated like one of the thousands he helped murder in cold blood without any concern for his age or condition - payback's a bitch, ain't it?




v

No comments:

Post a Comment

While you are free to disagree with something I have said or posted, you must not use inappropriate language - comments that are profane, racist or otherwise objectionable will not be tolerated.