2. Shocker! - Foreign Nationals have infiltrated Gaza - and they are linked to global jihad!!
3. With Apologies to Dr. Strangelove - for movie buffs familiar with the full title of this wild 1964 movie (check out this site) - this article should be entitled "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Eurabia".
4. Speaking of which - I am sure there is no connection (......sure.....) - Leniency for Barbarians.
5. Walter Cronkite - As everyone knows, Walter Cronkite died this past week at age 92. Here is a tribute to him by John Podhoretz, as well as another tribute here. Quite frankly, I was surprised to read criticism like this.
6. Boston and Baseball - People in Boston seem to have a strong affinity to their local team, I think called the Red Sox, and an antipathy to the American League team from New York, I think called the Yankees. I guess that explains this shirt that is available for purchase at Fanueil Hall in Boston.



No comments:
Post a Comment
While you are free to disagree with something I have said or posted, you must not use inappropriate language - comments that are profane, racist or otherwise objectionable will not be tolerated.