1. Cartoons - I like many types of cartoons, from editorial/political cartoons, to cartoons that exhibit human foibles, etc. So, with that in mind.....
2. Baseball Video - I am not a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays. The club has returned the "love" by usually beating my favorites - the Orioles - there, I said it, I'm an Orioles fan!! - on a very consistent basis - thanks in part to plays like this - Baseball Video Highlights & Clips | BAL@TOR: Escobar makes a great behind-the-back play - Video | MLB.com: Multimedia.
3. Stupid Videos - seeing the first (which is not "real" but from a movie called "Never Back Down" made me think of the second, which is a classic movie excerpt:
4. Hated Sports Teams - 25 most hated teams in sports history - More Sports - SI.com -I agree with most of the list - the team on the list that I hate the most is probably the 1974-75 Philadelphia Flyers - not much more than goons with a few talented players mixed in.
5. Press Hop 2 - Man, one might actually think that what professional athletes do for a living is actually something more than entertainment:
6. The Finger - looks like there are some issues in the workplace:
7. A Convert? NBA Star Heads to Israel – The Shmooze – Forward.com - for some reason reminds me of the old basketball adage - "you cannot teach someone to be tall"
8. Shut Your Pie Hole - Jim Bunning is a former major league pitcher. He once pitched a perfect game. He is now a US Senator. Recently he was one of 13 Senators who did not sign the Senatorial letter supporting Israel. So when it comes to this - D.C. Sports Bog - Jim Bunning mocks Stephen Strasburg - I don't really care what he says. He's 0 for 2 as far as I am concerned.
9. Classic Seinfeld - from "The Blood"
10. All In The Family - an incredible show that was light-years ahead of its time. Saw an episode on late night TV the other night - classic stuff for sure!






No comments:
Post a Comment
While you are free to disagree with something I have said or posted, you must not use inappropriate language - comments that are profane, racist or otherwise objectionable will not be tolerated.